Saturday, January 8, 2011

Is it True that When You Were Born the Doctor Turned Around and Slapped Your Mother?

Some people are mean. I know, you figured that out already. I'm a very fortunate person that I get to usually live with my head in a universe designed by myself. Some days I get to experience what other people regularly experience or just knew already. Such things include gay marriage is illegal, transgendered folk are not totally accepted, free spirits are shit upon and a high school education actually matters.

Recently in the midst of a business transaction someone was actually quite rude to me for no particular reason other than they are a really bitter upset human being. The individual in question was so blatantly mean to everyone throughout the transaction that it was impossible not to note. Which in turn made me think just how terrible some people are for no particular reason. I may walk around calling people idiots and pointing out their flaws, but it's always a valid approach. You've got to show me you are an idiot. I can not just walk up to anyone and call them an idiot. I can not insult someone I do not know. I can not point out what I think is a flaw without taking the time to know there's something to be pointed out.

This person though, Sweet Jesus. It just makes me wonder the most simple things there are to wonder. Why are you such a fucking asshole? I suppose what it all boils down to is there are enough people and things in this world to be bitter, mean, angry and violent towards. That being said, some people have decided to wreak their vengeance upon small kittens too? It's slimy. A slimy way to be.

In a lot of ways it's like a villain in a Disney Movie. These characters whom were Just Plain Mean. Who knew that there were real people in the world like that? A creature so vile and pointless that they are insulting slimy personalities just because. Just because someone stole their puppy once upon a time.

The moral of the story is grow up and find something to direct your ruthlessly stupid behavior towards. That is, something that provokes anger and not just the egotistical urge to steamroll the innocent. Either that or hire a Dominatrix and release your tensions by have your testicles squeezed into a small cage with needles. Believe me, it's worth a try. I know those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Internet's First Super Star

In Bed with Myself "In Bed With Myself" is a tell-all autobiographical self-help adventure. Throughout the story of becoming known as The Internet's First Super Star, D explains his life and the obstacles gone through to get to the top of the underground Internet fame game from the late 90's to early 00's.

With D's quick wit and hilarious story telling ability, "In Bed With Myself" will answer all your questions. How do you survive and strive online? How do you create an Internet celebrity? How does it become your main income? Trans tribulations and top floor adventures in broadcast; The Artist D tells all from birth to rebirth in this exciting adventurous tale.

Click here to return to The Artist D.com !

Followers